(When you Desperately need ideas for Refresh)
- Perfect for Salons (and also great for Small Offices).
- You’ve been planning to make a change for a long time, but don’t know how or where to start.
- If your business is old and tired, not aligned with your branding and vision.
- You’re willing to roll up your sleeves & get the necessary work done to complete our comprehensive design plan (&/or hire the help you need to get the physical work done, such as a signage contractor & painter, etc).
- It’s a great way to decorate in stages at your own pace.
- Tenancies up to 150 square metres in size maximum
- Cosmetic-only transformation of existing tenancies (for example, no changes to walls & no changes to fire, plumbing, mechanical & electrical services)
- Transformative ideas to reinvigorate & elevate your existing space
- Elevate the way you interact with your clients & customers
- Inject that WOW factor to excite your team & clients
- Align your workspace with your branding & story
We do this by having one face-to-face Workshop & site investigation session, with an E-design solution to zhuzh up your existing space & 2 Teams meetings to give you maximum bang for your buck.
What to Expect on the Day:
Project Brief workshop & site investigation is approx 3 hr session that includes:
- You’ll get up to 1 hour face-to-face Workshop in your existing Tenancy to discuss as many spaces as you’d like. Sometimes it’s helpful to address the entire tenancy, other times it’s most beneficial to discuss only one space, so you can really hone in on the finer details.
- Preliminary survey of your existing tenancy, including your existing furniture
- Identification of branding alignment opportunities for the interior & review of your existing window display/shop front design
- Competitor review (we walk with you to up to 2 nearby salons for a covert(!) personalised Salon Sleuth Session).
- We’ll explore ideas together for re-invigorating your space.
- Pinpoint key challenges you are having.
What to Expect after the Consult:
Within 15 business days you will receive your Salon Makeover Plan, which depending upon your UNIQUE requirements, may contain:
- An outline of your project brief
- A link to 3D scan of your existing space
- 1 Furniture layout sketch plan
- 1 Revision to the sketch plan
- 1 Moodboard
- Up to 2 sketch elevation views (if applicable)
- Transformative Paint &/or Wallpaper colour palette selection.
- New loose furniture & artwork budget & selection
- Feature lighting budget & selection (for example floor lamps or a new feature pendant to replace your existing)
- Furniture, lighting & finishes schedule with clickable links via Programa
- Assessment of existing loose furniture for reuse, reupholstery (or to discard)
- We’ll provide solid tips & ideas on what your next steps should be, & other resources to help you take action.
- You will receive your Salon Makeover Plan via a PDF file, either emailed or uploaded (depending on file size) to your dedicated Dropbox folder.
- A mid-project 1/2 hour Teams meeting to review your sketch plan & moodboard
- A final 1 hour Teams presentation with Lisa of your package, so that you understand how and why she has made the final recommendations and selections where applicable.
- 1 revision to the final design, to be requested within 14 days after the final design has been delivered to you.
Project Brief Workshop & Report Consultations starts at $4575 + GST
Be prepared for the session with a list of questions, to make the best use of our time together. Depending on your individual needs, your final Makeover Plan may recommend one or two more custom solutions that may require additional design work that is not included in the fee above (for example, the design of a new reception desk).
Additional revisions or increased scope of work, additional design support & travel outside the Melbourne Metro area will be charged at an hourly rate. Excludes signage permits, planning & building permits & heritage registered buildings & buildings in heritage overlay.
Please note that by booking & paying for this service, you agree that we may use your project & photos for blog, portfolio & social media content.
You MUST have a Discovery Call with me prior to this Consultation. The Design Studio is constantly working on current projects; new consultations must be booked in advance (last-minute bookings cannot be accepted). Please note that since we block out that specific date and time on our calendar, consultation fees are billed at the time the appointment is booked.
Consultation fees are non-refundable. If you are unable to make your appointment, we are happy to reschedule any time within 48 hours of your appointment.
Thankyou for today – I’m so excited and absolutely loving your work, I really appreciate everything.Kara, Absolu Hair Salon
“I would indeed [like] to thank you on your professional, passion, efficiency in this complicated Project. We faced numerous obstacles BUT I luckily have a dream team in this Project…..Lisa – Indeed Professional. I am thinking is it possible you can join into PPG”.Kenny Ho, Plaza Premium