- Perfect for Salons & Spas (and also great for Small Offices).
- You know you need a change but don’t know where to start & need some direction.
- You’re not ready to commit to our “Can we Fit?” Sketchplan Package, Small Business Project Brief Workshop & Design Discovery Report, or The Salon Makeover Plan. This consultation can be the prelude to our more comprehensive plans.
- It’s still early days in your decision making process.
- Tenancies up to 150 square metres in size maximum (contact us for larger spaces)
What to Expect on the Day:
Project Brief workshop & site investigation is approx 2.5 hr session that includes:
- A face-to-face Workshop to discuss your current set-up. Sometimes it’s helpful to address pros & cons; what works well, what could be done better or improved upon. Pinpoint key challenges you are having. This may include discussing the existing site & look at any furniture & equipment for reuse potential, or discussing new layout & design ideas with you.
- Lisa will conduct an Initial Site Survey of your tenancy. We’ll discuss your thoughts & aims regarding the space. You’ll need to have a good (reasonably accurate, to-scale, drafted) existing conditions plan available for us to work with BEFORE the consultation; contact us if this is not available
The video below is an example of what we can discuss and start planning together on the day; this small salon plan we discussed and mud-mapped various ideas for different layouts, exploring different brief requirements to establish an idea of what may work best for the client, and provide design direction. We were able to explore 4 different layouts during the session.
What to Expect after the Consult:
Within 2 business days you will receive your Salon Makeover Plan, which depending upon your UNIQUE requirements, may contain:
- Existing Conditions photos
- Copies of any notes and sketches we made on the day
- You will receive your information either emailed or uploaded (depending on file size) to your dedicated Dropbox folder.
The 2 1/2 Hour Consultation is $785 + GST
Book a 30-minute discovery call with us to discuss your project and learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals. During the call, you can ask questions, share your ideas and concerns, and get a better understanding of the services and solutions we can offer, and provide tailored solutions to meet your specific requirements.
Be prepared for the session with a list of questions, to make the best use of our time together.
Additional revisions or increased scope of work, additional design support & travel outside the Melbourne Metro area will be charged at an hourly rate. Excludes signage permits, planning & building permits & heritage registered buildings & buildings in heritage overlay. Full site survey & drafting an existing conditions plan is excluded.
You MUST have a Discovery Call with me prior to this Consultation. The Design Studio is constantly working on current projects; new consultations must be booked in advance (last-minute bookings cannot be accepted). Please note that since we block out that specific date and time on our calendar, consultation fees are billed at the time the appointment is booked.
Please note that by booking & paying for this service, you agree that we may use your project & photos for blog, portfolio & social media content.
Get started planning your dream Salon with our FREE Salon & Spa Questionnaire
Consultation fees are non-refundable. If you are unable to make your appointment, we are happy to reschedule any time within 48 hours of your appointment.
Thankyou for today – I’m so excited and absolutely loving your work, I really appreciate everything.Kara, Absolu Hair Salon
“I would indeed [like] to thank you on your professional, passion, efficiency in this complicated Project. We faced numerous obstacles BUT I luckily have a dream team in this Project…..Lisa – Indeed Professional. I am thinking is it possible you can join into PPG”.Kenny Ho, Plaza Premium Airline Lounge, Melbourne Airport