To get the best out of your small office or Salon space, it’s crucial to develop a brief & plan of action. Each & every project begins with a Project Brief workshop & Report; use this tool for briefing your Project Manager & builder to gain a cost estimate.
- If your business is old and tired, not aligned with your branding and vision, and you’re stuck on how & where to start to make a change.
- A tenancies up to 150 square metres in size
- Cosmetic transformation of existing tenancies (for example, no new walls & no changes to fire, plumbing, mechanical & electrical services)
- Transformative ideas to reinvigorate & elevate your existing space
- Elevate the way you interact with your clients & customers
- Inject that WOW factor to excite your team & clients
- A plan to align your workspace with your branding & story
What to Expect on the Day:
- Project Brief workshop: You’ll get up to 1 hour in your existing Tenancy to discuss as many spaces as you’d like. Sometimes it’s helpful to address the entire tenancy, other times it’s most beneficial to discuss only one space, so you can really hone in on the finer details.
- We’ll explore ideas together for re-invigorating your space, whether it’s sketching room layouts, exploring the way you work together as a team, or how you would love to interact with & welcome clients to your space.
- Lisa will conduct a Preliminary site inspection, investigation and analysis. (this includes some dimensions and photos taken to create a basic plan; for ongoing Interior Design services a full site survey will be required to capture the detail, cabinetry & furnishing sizes, and ceiling services layout)
What to Expect after the Consult:
Within 10 business days you will receive your Design Diagnosis Report, which depending upon your UNIQUE requirements, may contain:
- An outline of your project brief
- An existing plan of your space
- A new sketch plan & isometric view of your space
- Analysis of the Site & Design constraints and opportunities to make a BIG difference
- A loose furnishings budget
- A realistic timeline & free proposal for the Concept design & Detail Documentation of your project (explore the outline of Design Services
- A digital moodboard & colour palette
- You will receive your report via a PDF file, either emailed or uploaded (depending on file size) to your dedicated Dropbox folder.
- A final 1 hour Zoom presentation with Lisa of your package, so that you understand how and why she has made the final recommendations and selections where applicable.
Project Brief Workshop & Report Consultations start at $3,320 + GST
Additional revisions or increased scope of work & travel outside the Melbourne Metro area will be charged at an hourly rate.
For entirely new fitouts &/or projects that require planning or building permits, and for tenancies exceeding 150 square metres, please contact me for a quote.
You MUST have a discovery call with me prior to this Consultation. The Design Studio is constantly working on current projects; new consultations must be booked in advance (last-minute bookings cannot be accepted). Please note that since we block out that specific date and time on our calendar, consultation fees are billed at the time the appointment is booked.
Get in Touch to Book your Brief Workshop & Report
My initial 30 minute Discovery Call for commercial projects, where we can talk over the phone or webinar to see if we are a good fit & discuss the scope of work for your project, and explore the project capabilities is free of charge.
Thankyou for today – I’m so excited and absolutely loving your work, I really appreciate everything.Kara, Absolu Hair Salon
“I would indeed [like] to thank you on your professional, passion, efficiency in this complicated Project. We faced numerous obstacles BUT I luckily have a dream team in this Project…..Lisa – Indeed Professional. I am thinking is it possible you can join into PPG”.Kenny Ho, Plaza Premium