Creating a Workplace that reflects your Vision
As you sit here reading this, remember that when you started your business, You had a Passion, a Vision for your future, and focussed wholeheartedly on that.
If you know someone who owns a small business, I encourage you to share this – it could be the one big thing to Inspire them for the year ahead.
Imagine having a business that reflects the culture of your team, enhances all of your best qualities, and where working together is easy and enjoyable.
Today it’s my mission to Inspire you to create a workplace that reflects your values, and is a yardstick for the quality of services you offer. It’s hard to be a leader 110% of the time: let your workplace do the hard yards for you day-in and day-out by reflecting your values to clients and staff.
You don’t have to own a big company to have a big impact; I specialise in planning, design & implement successful workplace transformations, office design and relocations for small & medium Melbourne businesses.
Over the next 4 posts you’ll learn:
- I’ll inspire you to dust off that “Unique value Proposition”.
- Why your Vision is important to your staff and clients alike.
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors.
- Align the image of your workplace with your ideal client.
- How to manifest the physical representation of your Vision in the Workplace
- Discover how to visualise your Vision.
- To create a Moodboard and share your Vision with your team.
- How we can then apply this to your reception, meeting and workspace areas.
- Identifying your company culture.
- How creating a workplace that aligns with your Vision & Company culture improves productivity, job satisfaction & wellbeing.